Primrose Hill has tons of cute shops and cafes, but the park and the view of the city are worth writing home about.



It was a titbit windy up on the hill, perfect for kites. like the one about to fly into Jeremy's ear.
London is really winning me over. I've taken to their signs. And I'm a huge fan of chimney pots. And the names. We started our walk at Chalk Farm. It sounds like a place where cartoon animals might harvest school supplies. I would live there just for the name. Charlene looked at an apartment on Bacon Street. That's even funnier if you know how much she likes meat.
Motorists must just rue the Abbey Road album cover and the traffic stopping zebra stripe pilgrimage site it created. It was far too cold to take my shoes off, but it was fun to watch the blokes who did.
Such a lovely day, superior to even the most cleverly designed Swedish furniture.
4 comments:
Yea! A post title to me! :) So glad you have used some of the cards! Can't wait until we can visit you and see all the cool places you've discovered...
I just may be one of those bare foot babes to cross that road. It was one of my favorite albums! I started walking yesterday to get in shape for London. I am sore today! Better here than there!
Awesome post Em. Can't wait to check out some of the walking tours. Bacon Rd sounds great.
kiki! i should write more post titles with your name. i can't wait to have hagans in our hood!!
mom! i'll gladly thwart traffic to take pictures of you in tribute. great start getting in shape. now, on to your passport woman!
helly! hey mister new fancy job! congratulations my friend!! we are so so proud and excited for you.
we'll of course walk the bejeezus out of you here as is our helly/redenii european tradition.
Post a Comment