Meet Koji! We got to host Koji a bit this weekend and got a little nervous when he totally disappeared. We discovered him in the center of the bed, curiously under the covers. He seemed surprised when I uncovered him, like I intruded on his personal space.
Then he just seemed resigned. Possibly hopeful that I would go away and return the covers as I'd found them.
6 comments:
What a pretty cat!
I didn't think you liked cats. I shall let Jack and Jake know it's o.k. to visit your room next week.
bird! thanks mama, robin and i concur.
mom! in all fairness, your cats are pretty hard to like with all the carnage of the neighborhood moles in their mouths.
oh emily! though i think your latest visitor is adorable, i still wish it was me instead. what fun that would be to find me under the covers in your bed instead of a cat! ;-)
Ha, ha...quite a surprise I'm sure Ali!!
What a beautiful little cat!!
ali! i find you even more adorable than the last visitor, cute as he is. and i'll even give you your own covers, though you're of course welcome to mine. if it's not weird.
kiki! as with any of the posse, it would be a most welcome surprise! any chance you and john might be visiting?? :)
Post a Comment