Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello Boudoir

Sorry the title seems more exciting than the pictures. I thought I'd keep the tour rolling with our efficiently sized bedroom. Room for dresser and end tables? Not so much. But we're just really happy it fit our giant bed. 

And truly, you could not ask for a better patch of sunlight. This angle gives a sneak peak through the entirety of the apartment. Efficient indeed.
And out our bedroom window, a school. You would not want to nap in our apartment during recess time, but I find the shouts of playground joy wafting through the apartment kind of sweet. I hope taking a picture of school children from my bedroom window isn't sketchy. 
And the view at dusk. much quiter. with charmingly off kilter chimney pots.  

7 comments:

Margaret said...

I like the uniforms on the cute London kids. I want to play with the one who is alone looking around. He looks a bit lost.

Anonymous said...

Love the chimney shot--very Mary Poppins. Your new place looks lovely.

Anonymous said...

Love your space. Want to see it in person.

Kerry said...

Love it! Love the big bed. A must in our house as well.

em said...

mom! you should see the uniforms from the kids down the street. they have straw hats and checked skirts. a bunch of cute little madelines.

jul! ha, marry poppins. i've been thinking peter pan, but i like that even better. thanks mama!

carolyn! aw thanks! it's even closer than munich you know. and it might be fun for you guys to drive on the other side. :)

kerry! oh the bed. totally a must. i hear julie and kevbo visited. i'm jealous. of both couples.

Jul said...

Oooo, can't wait to see it in person! Can we drop water balloons on recess?

em said...

brilliant jul! they'll never see it coming.