When Jeremy and I were trying to decide if we should move here, I made a list of pros and cons. It was ridiculous and had things like pro: Harry Potter, con: Posh Spice. pro: red busses, con: redcoats, pro: close to Munich, con: not Munich. But among my pros was that I could order new minicards from Moo with my address and digits on back. Likely, you have real business cards with this function, but you can use your own photographs with these as you see above. Jen R, the Bad Tölz birds will be sent to you pronto. Jul G. you get the neat church floor tile on the left because I took it when I was staying with you in Dublin. On a day I think you stayed home to watch Jeremy Kyle. His topic on Friday was: Mum, it's your fault I had to give away my baby when I was thirteen. You can claim your preferred card now, small number of charming readers, and said card will soon be in your possession.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
And kissy birds even!!! I love them. Thanks Em!
Since the antique printer blocks are my current wallpaper on my phone, I choose that one. If you felt like offering me a complete set, I would squeal with delight and find an appropriate space for them! Maybe they will catch on like Garbage Pail Kids cards and we can all trade them! Love, Kristin
I like the balls. They are pretty colors.
Can I have the Flying Fish looking things Please? This is a clear sign of the coming Animal Uprising. Its sort of like the Animal kingdoms version of an aircraft carrier, and no doubt spells out our impending doom.
jennn! yes, kissy birds trump crapping pigeons anytime.
kristin! i love that you have antique printer block wallpaper. i will try to send off something squeal worthy, especially if you give one to your cute, cute mom. garbage pail kids. very funny chica.
mom! i will not take the bait, but i can't promise that nobody else will.
nick! excellent choice. i was thinking impending doom when i selected that one. that fish clearly intends some serious malice.
They are all so great its hard to pick! I really like the birds, but I think I will go with the row houses. Can I sign Jason up for the birds?
Please could I have the row houses? It reminds me of Munich too.
What do you mean by bait Em? I can't believe that I am the only one who wants the balls!
Are those balls or marbles? Because I recently lost my marbles...wait...what was I saying...? Oh yeah, I'll take the marbles!
Moe
Yeah Moe. Marbles=glass balls. By the way Em tell me the story about where you took that picture.
sorry mom, i don't have a great story about that one. it's a zoom in on a neat coat hook. i just like shiny things. like a crow.
It's really tough. I originally fancied the balls. They seem to be a popular choice. But I may go with the upper left tile job, to get ideas for the new house. Can I get the balls for Dave though. (he-he-he)
Great idea! You are so creative. I want the one with the birds. Unless you have one with a cow. I always love your pictures of cows on the hillside.
sar! your balls are totally en route. i'm sure you need no tile inspiration, but i'll send them anyway.
kerry! birds coming your way. thanks mama, i love cows and cow pictures too, but i didn't use any for fear it would look like i'm still pining for munich.
(though secretly i am still kind of pining for munich.)
Post a Comment