Friday, October 16, 2009

Better than Birthday!

That's what getting a great package like this is, far superior turning another year older. Wowzas Carla and T, what a spectacular ensemble of love and fun! I received the package hours ago, and already, I've made the white chicken chili, with an eye on the twizzlers for dessert.
But let's turn our attention to the superstar custom bag here!
Could this bird print be any cuter? Could this liner print be any sassier? Highlighted with a spectacularly perfect diagonal yellow stitch that I can't believe you did all by yourself Carla. And look at the inside! a multitude of highly functional pockets for my cell phone, wallet, (sidenote: I believe they call a wallet a purse and a purse a handbag. and underwear are pants whereas pants they call trousers.) and a water bottle and pens and a gym lock and kleenex and an oyster card, essential for london travel, and keys. ooh, and the keys get a special hook. It's ideally equipped for a typical day out and about in addition to being super adorable. Thank you so much for the great care package and my present Carla! and T!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that bag is so cute! Can I put in an order for one?!

Maria said...

Wow! What a great care package. That purse turned out awesome Carla!! I love the fabric you went with Em. Miss you guys :)

Bird said...

Is Carla taking orders?! I love the tote bag and it was so sweet of her to include some goodies.

em said...

thanks guys! i love it too, though i think you may have to be a daughter in law to place an order. :)

Ellis said...

You said you liked that!