Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cats in Istanbul


Sometimes we'd turn a corner and see who could spot the most cats. Click on the picture above and see how many you can pick out. 


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap I count 10 cats, and two people, or 12 cats, two of which are wearing clothes and stand upright.

It's like Highlights magazine. I feel like I'm at the dentist.

krhagan said...

It's like Greece! Cats everywhere!!

nicgk said...

Animal Uprising 2012?

I think so ...

Wendy B said...

Thank goodness cats like me if there is an uprising!

em said...

clayton knorr-your perception is superior to mine. i not only missed the one partially obscured by shrubbery, i lacked the imagination to count the two dudes. ah highlights, i remember it well. muskegonites reaped the benefits of a similar publications called the mini pages, conveniently folded into our muskegon chronicle.

kiki-yes yes, evil eyes were similarly abundant.

nick-my experiences only support your hypothesis.

wendy-while the cats would surely revere you as a goddess, i worry the dogs will remember that you said you didn't like them as much as children.

Anonymous said...

i too counted 10 however clayton got me on the 2 wearing clothes. wow there were pussies everywhere. love you em
terri

em said...

yeah terri! glad to have you back, my friend! congratulations too on all of your good news!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I spy 10 too! Wowsa!