I thought this might be a restaurant, perhaps an Irish Hooter-like establishment. But they did in fact sell high end door accessories.


At a rally protesting fees for going to university. So many great homemade signs. Jul pointed out one that had regrettable spacing and looked more like NO TOFFEES rather than the intended "no to fees."
After free admission, free use of flashlights and beanbags, free explanations from smart science guys, we still get an apology. for the inconvenience the missing fish caused us. soo polite.

Not just slow, mind you, DEAD slow.
Not just slow, mind you, DEAD slow.
Can Irish slang even make the recession cute?
4 comments:
hahaha I love funny signs!
These are awesome! How come I didn't see any cool graffiti or signs when I was there? Maybe you were in the cool, yet slightly seedy places of Dublin? Have fun!
I would love me some nice new knockers. Too bad I can't buy them over here.
I envy you and all your funny signs.
Post a Comment