Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Surrounded by Spenglers

Don't scroll down if you want to try to find me without any clues.
But I'm skeptical one could locate me without knowing where to look even if I were wearing a red striped shirt. Basically, you have to pause 25 to 26 seconds in and look between the monsters.
There are a couple other places I can find me pretend drinking. I'm drinking Glühwein with my friend Anthony at second 16 then I spotted me again drinking on the picnic tables at second 34. I seem thirsty. I was riding the carousel for a while but was happy to see that didn't make it in. People of a certain age usually don't ride carousels unless they're with kids. Or they've been for real drinking Glühwein.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that you are spotted (sec 16) just when John Goodman says "Furball" and then again (sec 26) when he says "Squeequal".
You looks great, congrats!

Your Mom said...

I was able to print out your picture between the blue monsters. You are so cool! Another picture on the frig. Love it!!!!!!

Bleedingheartesq said...

Fantastic Monster commercial!!!! Miss you Em'! Hope all is going well in Wellies!!
Ro

Tall Amy said...

Love the hat!!! Did you get to keep it?